Monday, March 3, 2008

Well isnt it about time

So I got bored this morning and wanted to find out what all the hubbub is all about with this whole Blogging thing so here i am. I also figured I could keep everyone up to date with any new developments with Prego Liz and Jr. Granted I wont Be as up to date sense We dont currently have the net. I would like to let everyone know how much Prego Liz and I are thankful for the Love and Support each of you show us. and to let each of you know how much We Love, Respect, and Support you all. yes we have choesn the names Owen Clarence if its a Boy, but every time Prego Liz and I even think of a scenerio of our future bundle of joy we have a feeling or maybe a long lost hope it to be a Girl named Chloe Jade. either way of course it will be the cutest and most loved baby ever. We are so Excited and Nervous and Definatelly stressed. But mostely excited. and to that I am off.

P.S. i nicked named Liz a.k.a. Prego Liz

out

9 comments:

bluestocking23 said...

YAY! I'm SO excited for another baby in our family and I'm so happy for you and Liz. I can imagine how nervous and happy you both must be. You know we're here for you if you need anything!!!

Welcome to the blogging world - what a great reason to start!!!

AnJ. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. We can't wait to see you two as parents. How fun that will be! We're totally excited for you.

Jayrod said...

Way to go! Join the throng! (rubbing hands together) now if only we can get clint to blog...

Congrats again on the pending cherub!

Clinter B. said...

One time I thought of blogging, I even thought of a name... Bah! Humblog! But, alas, it was taken and so I decided it was a sign.

Congratulations btw... I hope for the childs sake that it is a little girl. I'm not sure we could handle a BMJ (buddy muff jr.) :o)

Ambo said...

Can't wait to see what you have to come up with as an official Blogger!! :)

DaNae said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you, you will make great parents, get your sleeping in now :) We will be hoping for another boy, boys are so fun!
Welcome to blogging.

Mandy said...

Oh, congrats! We are really excited for the two of you! :) And welcome to blogging!

Addie said...

Go blogger go blogger! Lush has finally joined the blogging world. Don't stress if you don't post all the time and everyone rips on you. :) I have a great talent at posting once every decade! HAHA
So excited for you both!

Jessica Pears said...

Congratulations on both accounts!